Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Hump Day.....(my Friday this week)


Happy Hump Day.....(my Friday this week)
Originally uploaded by espressoDOM.

Hey lady... love of my life....Did ya miss me....Well if you did ... Here is a shot of us together. If this didn't make you smile well I don't know what will. Here is a little sappy greeting on a Wednesday morning.

Every moment we spend apart brings us closer together.... I feel like a newlywed most times when I come home. Even with our pretty boy addition to the family. You are a great mother and an excellent wife. I don't stop often enough to buy flowers or say I love you. I did getcha a couple massages in the last couple of months, but that was to say thank you for taking care of DJ. The smile I give you when I walk into a room is because you love me unconditionally... 7 years strong and counting.... Sushi this weekend...and TACO night.... with Jose Cuervo and beer.....Love ya hunny 4 ever and a day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home