Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 26, 2006

The pain of effort....


On a Diet
Originally uploaded by Spiritually.

I look at the mole hill of 20 or 30lbs and it looks like a mountain on a Monday night I had nachos from Una Mas. I feel like I am giving confession. I'm not Catholic. It's been 2 years since my last marathon. My body has slowly began to forget what shape it was in. I used to work out for an hour or two and lose 4 to 6 lbs. I have been trying for two or three weeks and I haven't lost more than 4-8lbs. I must say that I will definitely appreciate the weight loss this time. I will understand the sacrifices I have to make this time. Now where did I put those Marshmallows....

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy C said...

Whats up Dom, come join me on Traineo. We'll motivate each other.. or somethin ;)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home